Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Pants


My Pants
Originally uploaded by C Saw.
If my pants would tell a story, this one will tell the most interesting of all, so far. It would tell about the time I opened up to two strangers; let them reach deep within me, to the center on my guilt and without a word reassured me that its ok.

Opening up to somebody is like unzipping the fly and exposing a private part. Some find it difficult yet other’s not.

I have another pants, one with a dangerously low waist. It’s generally more daring and revealing. That pants will tell a different story, a story of restraint, reservations and frustrations.

My pants may tell some stories but don’t expect them tell the complete version.

So what does, your pants have to say?

7 comments:

Abaniko said...

dalawang strangers lang? mahina yata ang story-telling mo tsong. hehe

C Saw said...

hmmm. no comment is a comment, ryt?
[zip lip]

Owen said...

i have this very old, worn, torn pair of pants that i have been using for 11 years already. im sure, madami rin maikukwento.

just blog hoppin... nice blog anyway.

chum said...

hmmm...well i find it easy to open up pero depende sa tao kung feel ko or hindi...diba corbi?

C Saw said...

@owen fv, thanks.
@chum, syempre depende sa tao.

RAV Jr said...

tztzttz....

dalawa... ;)

Anonymous said...

ang ganda ng entry mo bro:) bwebwelta ulih ako d2 kwento rin ako :P